Business Development Manager
We have ambitious plans for growing our core business, expanding with new products, applications and markets. The Business Development Manager will be an important contributor to our strategic growth plan. The role is part of the Securo Sales and Development team.
- Identify new business opportunities – including new markets, growth areas, trends and customers.
- Take part in developing a business development strategy.
- Good technical understanding and ability to advice customers of our products and areas of applications.
- Be up to date on industrial trends both locally and internationally including competing products and technology.
- Provide technical team with feedback from the market.
- Attend fairs, seminars, conferences and events.
- Follow up distributors in selected countries.
- Be an ambassador for Securo’s values
- Experience from Business Development or similar.
- Proven results.
- Degree in economics, sales, business administration or equivalent.
- Proficiency in English, other languages are an advantage.
- Clear and concise communication and negotiation skills, both written and spoken.
- Ability to work independently and in teams.
- Technical skills required to understand products, applications and solutions.
- Good skills in Microsoft Office 365.
- Well organized and structured
- Ability to show initiative and take responsibility for creating results
- Analytical, independent and solution-oriented
- Handle situations and challenges by finding opportunities or alternative solutions
- Ability to understand and work with other cultures
Why work for us:
- Opportunity to work with positive, passionate and competent colleagues
- Collaborative work environment
- Possibilities within an international based group
- Freedom to influence your own work
- Competitive salary
- Very good pension and insurance terms
Office: Verdal Industripark
Deadline: december 2nd
Questions about the position can be addressed to:
Sales Manager Tronn Røtvoll, tel.: +47 900 10 784, e-mail: [email protected]
Send Application with resume by e-mail to: [email protected]